Who we are
- JLL specializes in market rate, affordable, student, and manufactured housing, and seniors housing and healthcare properties.
- As a direct Agency lender, JLL originates and closes acquisition, refinance and moderate rehab loans using the programs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD.
- JLL has nationwide Agency authority and has deep and long-standing relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA/HUD which help ensure loans close on schedule and as promised.
- JLL’s significant amount of Agency volume, year in and year out, ensures that JLL obtains excellent market pricing for its customers on every loan.
- JLL’s asset management and loan servicing teams are managed within JLL’s Agency lending platform and are closely aligned with its origination and underwriting professionals in order to more efficiently respond to any post-closing loan questions.
Freddie Mac Affordable Housing Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Conventional Lender in 2021
Freddie Mac Multi-housing lender by volume in 2021
Capital markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$125M sale of newly built multi-housing community in Redmond closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $125M sale of Radiate Apartments, a 360-unit multi-housing community in Redmond, Washington.
JLL-Arranged Refinancing for Westin Grand Central in New York City is Completed
JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group a arranged a new floating-rate loan to refinance the Westin Grand Central in New York City.
ViaWest Group acquires large industrial portfolio in Phoenix metro
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale of an infill Phoenix industrial portfolio, which includes six industrial buildings in the Phoenix metro.
$114M construction loan secured for Lower Bucks Logistics Hub
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $114M construction financing loan from Mesa West Capital for Lower Bucks Logistics Hub in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Construction Financing and JV equity secured on behalf of Newland Capital Group for Mount Pocono Commerce Center
JLL Capital Markets arranged senior and mezzanine construction financing and joint venture equity for the development of Mount Pocono Commerce Center.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Get actionable real estate investment advice, insights, and expertise.
Agency/GSE lending and loan servicing are performed by JLL Real Estate Capital, LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. Loans made or arranged in California are pursuant to a California Financing Law license.