Providing advisory services regarding the valuation and sale of commercial and consumer loans and REO through structured and non-structured transactions.
Who we are
- We provide best-in-class advisory services related to the valuation and sale of REO, individual loans and loan portfolios secured by CRE, C&I and consumer collateral from all forms of public, private and governmental financial institutions.
- We offer a veteran national loan sales team, coupled with local investment advisory professionals, providing JLL the ability to maximize the firm’s global suite of services for the benefit of our clients.
- We offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach fostering an impeccable track record representing Banks, Life Companies, Special Servicers, Private Equity Funds, Opportunity Funds, Debt Funds, and Agencies.
- We offer optimized pooling strategies for maximum execution via structured, auction or targeted / off-market transactions.
- Our team offers unparalleled expertise in special asset advisory services including hold vs. sell analysis, workout vs. foreclosure strategies, recovery maximization, property management, and receivership services, debt and equity placement in tandem with asset sales, UCC foreclosure sales, and many other areas.
Capital Markets at JLL
Our access to global capital combined with our financing expertise, renowned property insight and integrated research will give you the confidence to see the opportunities that others overlook.
$125M sale of newly built multi-housing community in Redmond closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $125M sale of Radiate Apartments, a 360-unit multi-housing community in Redmond, Washington.
JLL-Arranged Refinancing for Westin Grand Central in New York City is Completed
JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group a arranged a new floating-rate loan to refinance the Westin Grand Central in New York City.
ViaWest Group acquires large industrial portfolio in Phoenix metro
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale of an infill Phoenix industrial portfolio, which includes six industrial buildings in the Phoenix metro.
$114M construction loan secured for Lower Bucks Logistics Hub
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $114M construction financing loan from Mesa West Capital for Lower Bucks Logistics Hub in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Construction Financing and JV equity secured on behalf of Newland Capital Group for Mount Pocono Commerce Center
JLL Capital Markets arranged senior and mezzanine construction financing and joint venture equity for the development of Mount Pocono Commerce Center.