Who we are
- We are capital markets experts offering experience in all facets of capital structuring to advise and identify capital opportunities to maximize volume.
- Our deep, on the ground relationships with both established and emerging cross-border investors provide access to global capital.
- Our clients can access and market personalized global investment opportunities through our global listing platform.
- Offering skills of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries with local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning, clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision-making in the industry.
We are Capital Markets. We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.
$125M sale of newly built multi-housing community in Redmond closes
JLL Capital Markets closed the $125M sale of Radiate Apartments, a 360-unit multi-housing community in Redmond, Washington.
Steve Regovich joins JLL Value and Risk Advisory as VP, Business Development
JLL’s Value and Risk Advisory platform expanded its EPC division with the hiring of Steve Regovich as Vice President, Business Development.
JLL-Arranged Refinancing for Westin Grand Central in New York City is Completed
JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group a arranged a new floating-rate loan to refinance the Westin Grand Central in New York City.
ViaWest Group acquires large industrial portfolio in Phoenix metro
JLL Capital Markets arranged the sale of an infill Phoenix industrial portfolio, which includes six industrial buildings in the Phoenix metro.
$114M construction loan secured for Lower Bucks Logistics Hub
JLL Capital Markets arranged the $114M construction financing loan from Mesa West Capital for Lower Bucks Logistics Hub in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals